Investing in counseling means that you are investing in your most important assets-your emotional and physical well being and the wellness of your family and personal relationships. Having a trained professional support you in changing negative patterns and healing old wounds can often give you positive results. I try and work as hard as my clients do, because I understand the importance of the trust they place in me and the seriousness of the issues they bring into my office.
I work well with people who are facing these issues:
– Moving past and healing difficult events and patterns such as abuse, surviving a crime, family dysfunction, trauma, depression, anxiety, PTSD and divorce. This includes divorcing a narcissistic partner or being raised by a narcissist.
– Enhance communication and improve your relationships with spouse, family, partner, co-workers and friends.
– Cope with chronic pain or illness.
– Address issues around infertility, pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum issues and childbirth traumas.
– Work with adult abuse survivors who want to reduce anxiety and trauma symptoms and work on having healthy relationships.
– Alleviate emotional challenges related to pregnancy and childbirth including postpartum depression, childbirth trauma, infertility, stillbirth/miscarriage or the loss of a child.
– Deal with life challenges and adjustments.
– Heal attachment disruptions.
I work with adults, couples (married, unmarried, and LGBT) and teens. Please explore my website to find out more about my practice. My clients tell me that they enjoy having feedback from a professional, neutral third party to help them sort out life’s challenges. My style is warm, approachable and down-to-earth. I take the time to find out about your specific situation and what has and has not worked for you as a part of tailoring my feedback to be the most helpful for you rather than protocols that may not be helpful in your life.
If you feel like we would be a good fit or want to find out more, please find out more about my clinical interests on my Specialties page or contact me at email@example.com or 916-952-7187. Even if your specific issue is not listed I invite you to contact me via email or phone to find out if I can help you.
If you have any questions please call or email me. My office is in Roseville, adjacent to Highway 80 and the neighboring communities of Rocklin, Auburn, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Citrus Heights, Carmichael, and Sacramento. I serve both Placer County and Sacramento County residents.
I am also able to serve clients anywhere in the state of California via telemedicine. Please email me to inquire if you are interested in virtual sessions. Email is the quickest way to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 916-952-7187. Lindsey Stewart Plumer, LPCC, LMFT (LPC#175, MFC#43983).