Consulting services are available for therapists regarding:
- Issues that physical and sexual abuse survivors can encounter during pregnancy, childbirth and nursing.
- Birth trauma.
- Clients coping with miscarriage, infertility and stillbirth.
- Postpartum ptsd, trauma symptoms, adjustment, depression and anxiety.
- General post-traumatic stress disorder issues.
- Adult abuse survivors.
- Issues related to surviving a crime.
- General questions related to setting up a successful fee for service practice (also see For Counselors & Interns) including a special $45 offer for website or advertising content/copy review.
I am also available to consult for doulas, midwives, doctors, childbirth educators and other health professionals regarding the same issues.
Sessions are available in person or via skype and face time. $150 per 50 minutes, pro rated, brief sessions are also available. Please contact me at 916-952-7187 for or email@example.com for further information.
Menu of Services for Counselors and Interns:
50 minute consult about general practice setup, marketing, search engine optimization, paperwork setup, etc.: $150
50 minute one time professional consult about postpartum/pregnancy/birth trauma issues with a client in your practice: $150
30 minute one time professional consult about postpartum/pregnancy/birth trauma issues with a client in your practice: $80
Review of your website, marketing materials such as directory advertisements or print marketing materials with feedback via email: $45
Ongoing counseling for graduate student counselors, pre-licensed therapists or newly licensed therapists: discounts range from $10-25 per session
CD-ROM or electronic copies of practice forms: $30
Consulting is available in person or via phone, FaceTime or Skype.